Financial Advisor For Corporate Executives
Are you a busy executive? Too many meetings, not enough time?
Are your personal finances going to the back burner?
First and foremost, our corporate executives want timely, productive meetings to prioritize what’s important in your financial life. We can meet in-person or via skype to save time in your busy schedule.
We help ensure your important personal financial matters are taken care of so you don’t have to work forever.
Corporate Executives often need help with the following issues:
- Complex Employee Benefits Packages – It’s not uncommon for corporate executive to have several different retirement and other employee benefit programs available to them. We help advise executives on how to best utilize the benefits available to them
- Company Stock Exposure – Executive may have a large amount of their net worth tied up in company stock, stock options, and restricted stock.
- Retirement Benefits Packages – Many times executive will have large portions of their net worth in employer retirement programs such as 401k’s and profit sharing plans. We help provide investment advice and optimize their plans.
- Tax Planning – Many executives will find they have low basis employer stock that we can help formulate a plan to tax efficiently manage their entire financial picture.
- Stock Option Planning – Have a mixture of ISO stock options and non-qualified stock options? Looking for an effective implementation plan, I can help optimize the timing of your stock options.
- Saving Time – Perhaps the greatest value we provide our executives is timely analysis and advice that enables them to quickly make decisions and save valuable time.