Are you too busy working in your business instead of on your business?
Are you wearing too many hats?
Are your personal finances falling by the wayside?
Do you need help simplifying your financial decisions to save you time and ensure you make the right decision?
Business Owners often need help with the following issues:
- Greater Income/Cash Flow Risk – Quite simply, business owners are much more subject to greater fluctuation in income and cash flow due to owning a business. This risk should be monitored from both the company’s liquidity perspective and the individual liquidity perspective. Further, some businesses are more subject to economic cycles and we should consider the impacts when developing a portfolio.
- Blurring of Company Assets and Personal Assets – As an owner of a business, there is often a blurring of what is the company’s asset vs the individual’s asset. Our planning will take into account both asset bases.
- Retirement Benefits Packages – Business owners can often take advantage of retirement packages and planning.
- Tax Planning – We can look at effective means to optimize your planning.
- Saving Time/ Simplifying the Complex– We save you time by simplifying the complex decisions you have to make.