A Net Worth provides a snapshot in time of what you “own” and what you “owe”. By subtracting what you owe from what you own, we calculate your Net Worth.
Your Net Worth as it changes over time provides great information on how your financial life is progressing.
1) Get Organized and simplify your financial life
2) Identify ineffecient assets
3) Helps show progress on debt reduction over time or identify opportunity to save on your loans.
4) Serves as an inventory for other potential pro-active planning you may not have considered.
5) It serves as a score card for how our other planning is working. If we are effectively managing other aspects of your financial picture, we expect your net worth to increase and help your reach your goals.