For many grandparents, parents, and future parents planning for a child’s education is an integral part of the plan.
Some important aspects we look at are:
- Do you want to partially or fully fund your child’s retirement?
- What are the expected future costs of education/college?
- Are you expecting to fund a public or private college?
- How does college savings impact your retirement savings?
- What are the pros and cons of the various products and tools
- 529 Plans
- Custodial Accounts (UTMA/UGMA)
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Invest and pay directly (no special education products)
We place highest value and priority on an education plan that works for you. Similar to retirement planning, it is never to early to start your education planning.